Tuesday, April 19, 2016

mickeys

So here I am, sitting in mcdonalds waiting another hour or so to start work.
I had an interesting morning.
First this morning on the roundabout a guy on a motorcycle assumed I was turning when I was heading around. I immediately breaker when i saw his bike get jammed beneath my car and he went sideways and flew off his bike. Luckily he was okay just a bit scratched up and the bike was fine as well. Also since it was so early there hardly was traffic, but still it was not a fun experience for me. If a cop would have shown up I'm not sure what I would have done. I'm lucky things were ok. If he had broken a leg what would I have done? Well take him to the hospital, duh, but do I pay him? I suppose so...although I'm pretty sure he just got up and left because he knew it was his fault. Por estar aventandose.
I am tired...these past few weeks have felt heavy. I thought being in tj meant a more relaxed form of living. I suppose I shouldn't complain. At least I am getting hours. I am starting to get tired of this routine and the people I work with. I really need to evaluate what I want and how I will get where I want to be. Even though I don't know what that is yet. I just need something more than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment